The Omega 2 is a well-designed, durable treadmill that provides comfort and simplicity. Suitable for runners and walkers alike, the 1.75 HP motor which allows you to reach a top speed of 16km/h and a 10% maximum incline with a variable cushioning system featuring a different level of support under each section of the belt. This means you get the right level of firmness and cushioning where you need it most. It also folds neatly, convenient where space is limited.
All your important training feedback is delivered to you via the comprehensive display. The console can be adjusted, so you find the right positioning to keep track of your performance with ease. The MyKeys feature allows you to set personal incline and speed levels which you can go directly to with one touch, while built-in programs add variety to your workouts. The handle contact grips with Polar® wireless receiver takes care of accurate heart rate monitoring while you focus on your training
• Speed/Elevation: 0.8 to 16 kph/0 to 10%
• Programs: 6 Motivational Programs with Speed Options
• In Use Dimensions (L x W X H) cm: 177.5 x 85 x 134 cm / 46" x 33.5" x 53"
• Feedback: Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, % Complete and Scan
• Multi-storage area for iPod® & MP3
• Folded Dimensions (LxWxH): 108 x 85 x 154.5 cm / 42.5" x 33.5" x 61"
• User Capacity Weight: 125 kg / 275 lbs
• Belt Type: 1.4 mm Belt
• Display: 2 Blue LED Windows, 1 Additional Communication LCD Display
• Product Weight: 80 kg / 176 lbs
Original price $2400