CustomFixie/Free Wheel - T5 Race Bike I am selling my fixie/free wheel single speed bike, the T5 Race Street Bike.
This bike is in as new condition and retails for $1,399.00 from Melbourne custom bike shop – justrideit: https://www.justrideit.com.au/collections/bikes/products/the-t5-race-edition
Bike is in perfect condition and has no scratches or marks on it. It rides like a dream. This is a super light, super-fast bike. You can easily keep up with road bikes and it is ideal for commuting but can also be used on the track. The bike is maintenance free as there is no gears to muck around with. I promise you, when riding this bike people will ask you what it is and where you bought it from, it certainly attracts attention! Pictures do not do it justice.
The Frame size is 53cm / Medium and the Continental Gatorskin tyres are in great condition.
Only selling as I want to purchase a mountain bike for off road adventures.
T5 Race Edition
• Frame & Fork: JRI T5 6061 Alloy
• Wheels: JRI Street/Track 40mm Deep V. Matte Black, 32 Hole, High Flange Hub, Sealed Bearings
• Tyres: Continental Gatorskin
• Handlebars: 31.8mm Aero Bullhorn 420mm C-C
• Grips: Black Bar Tape
• Spacers: Carbon 1 1/8
• Stem: 100mm Alloy Black 1 1/8 - 31.8mm
• Saddle: JRI Black Foam with ergonomic centre cut out
• Crank: JRI Race Crank with External BB. 48 Tooth, 130 BCD, 165mm Length
• Chain: KMC X101 Gold Track Chain
• Cogs: Flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel. 18T Fixed Cro-Mo / 18T ACS Crossfire Pro Sealed Freewheel
• Pedals: Xtasy platform pedals with sealed bearings.
• Brakes: Front & Rear Promax caliper brakes included with inline levers. Double lever front brake setup.
• Decals: High polish silver decals.
The T5 Race Story from justride it:
After building over 5,000 stunning custom bikes, the JustRideIt crew got together for a celebratory 5th year anniversary build, and not just any old build. The T5 is the result of everything we know, all in one bike. It’s strong but lightweight. It’s a mean looking ride that’s also a comfortable commuter. After listening to what you want, the T5 is your perfect bike – it’s the ultimate fixie. And the T5 can also be track ridden with a few minor changes.
We’ve come along way since the JRI Motion 2014 model, with upgrades that are both visual and practical. The frame was drawn and tested until we were 100% happy with the geometry and riding feel/position.