I have a high quality Wooden Ship Model France II for sale.
• Condition: Brandnew
• Measuring approx. 100cm (L) with the bow or 80cm (L) without the bow x 70cm (H) x 28cm (W)
• Hand craft by skillful and creative artisans in Viet Nam
• This ship model is sold to you fully assembled and ready for display, except that the bowsprit is not in position during shipping to reduce damage risk. Installing only involves tightening rigging lines since they're correctly attached to the bowsprit. There is guideline paper inside the box
• Made from painted wooden scratches and planks on a basic frame construction with high quality.
• An excellent decorative item for your house
• It also can be added to your collection
• What you see is what you get (the last picture is the real one with darker color, all details of my ship model are exactly the same with other pictures as they are from same maker, accept the color). Please read the description & see the photos for details
Selling price: $550. Pickup in Bonnyrigg 2177, NSW; or pay extra $50, I will deliver it to you (Sydney Region only)
Please call 0426 932 718 if you are interested. Thank you.
Below are some information about France II:
Built in 1911 at the yards(“Chantiers et Ateliers de la Gironde”) located on the banks of the river Garonne in Bordeaux to the plans of chief design Gustave Leverne (*****1940 + click to reveal ) for the nikel ore trade and was owned by the “Sociesestee Anonyme de Navires Mixtes (Prentout Leblond. Leroux & Cie).
In 1951, she was sold to Leroux-Henzey of Rouen and sold again in 1916 to the “Compagnie Francaise de Marine et de Commerce (“French Company of Marine and trade”) also of Rouen, her port of registry remained the same.
In the night of July 12nd, 1922 she went aground on the Teremba reef (Ural bay) north west to the Ounao reef, nearly 60 nm north west of Noumea, New Caledonia, homeward bound to Europe with a cargo of chrome one from Pouembout. Because of fallen cargo rates her owner refused to pay to tow her free from the Quano reef by a tug boat which was absolutely possible. In 1944, American bombers bomded the wreckage for target.
For Sale: High Quality Wooden Ship Model France Ii 100Cm Long
- Date Posted
- 2 September 2016
- Bonnyrigg, NSW 2177
Contact phone number
Call Vy on 0426932718
Enquiry successfully sent.